Tuesday

Moo's Adventure to Hong Kong!


This past January I went to Hong Kong with Keeper. What a great experience! We didn't go on many adventures, but we ate great food, enjoyed moosage and worked very hard. Sonic and Aunt Karen were there too! We went on treatola adventures! I even got a dress for Chinese New Year. I learned a lot about the culture and did a lot of shopping. I went to the Chinese Art Center to get a chop of my name made with Aunt Karen. They laughed and called me an Ox; I thought was very rude because I have been hoofing it everywhere to keep in shape. ... One night I had dinner with my Auntie Serah! We had so much fun; Sadie and Petrie were there. We had wine. And Petrie set our dessert on fire. It was very scary and exciting at the same time. I had two desserts at once. It was fabo. Sadie told me why there are toothpicks on the table and that I could pick my snout at the table as long as I covered it with my hand. Not very easy when you are all hooves... Sadie shared a hand or two and I got to pick away! Mooray!
P.S. I couldn't take a lot of photos because Sonic was being a total tourist. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW MOO I SHOULD HIDE IN UR SUIT CASE NEXT TIME LMAO

Anonymous said...

THAT LAST ONE WAS FROM MATTHEW LOL

Moo said...

Matthew,
There is always room in my duffle bag for you, as long as you dont squish my Bunny Betsy!