Monday

Birthday Morning!

What a morning so far! I got balloons in bed, a waffle and my birthday tiara. This is my fourth year wearing it; it was gifted to me at my first birthday party in Brooklyn. Such good moomeries! Now I wear it for my birthday and then my Keeper wears it for her birthday next week. After our celebrations, it goes back in the box until the following year. It is our tradition! I got mooorific gifts this morning. I was so excited -- Auntie Sonic got me a new duffle bag from Little Miss Matched, Kellycow got me TWO yoga mats with Microban so I don't get germy hooves and Cowsin Dee Dee got me a baby cow! It is so cute and tiny. I can hold it in my hoof or carry in my bag. Auntie T wrote me a beautiful birthday card. I won't lie -- I am a very loved little cow. Mooray for me!!!

No comments: