Wednesday

One More Day!

Mooray! Mooray!! It's just one more day until my birthday!!! I can't wait. I am so excited. I am going on a birthday lunch date. Keeper says that we are having a special lunch with Sonic, Auntie Karen and Aunt Becky. I wonder what we are having ... Keeper promises it will be one of my favorite foods. If you haven't noticed from my blog, I love to eat. :)

Sunday is my first birthday party. I get to have two special days! I have never had a party before. I am nervous. Keeper bought me a tiara to wear. I hope I look like a princess! Maybe Handsome Harry will think I look regal and elegant!

Nan bought so many decorations for the backyard. It is going to look beautiful. Keeper is making yummy foods -- everything will be my size because it is my day. Mooray!!! Mini Crab Cakes, Shrimp and Avocado Salad and Mini Paninis! Sorry Crabby. I would never eat you personally but I love my seafood. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moo, did you make a list of what you want for your birthday? XO, Harrie

Anonymous said...

Hi Moo. Sure sounds tasty. Wish I could come but I'm in Virgina Sunday. Save me left overs. Hugs, Matthew

Moo said...

Matthew, what is in Virginia? It's my party and you love seafood ... We are cowsins! Xo, Moo

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! SO SORRY WE ARE GOING TO MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!! LOVE UNCLE MATT, AUNT KAT, COWSINS MATTHEW AND COURTNEY (AND JUIGLES TOO)

Moo said...

Thank you so mooch!!! I could hardly sleep a wink last night I was so excited. I can't wait for my special day to start. We can have a private party next week when you come home from Virigina!! Love you! XO, Lil Moo