Thursday

Game Time

Yesterday I adventured to Chicago. It was such a big airport. I went with Keeper on a day trip in a suburb called Hoffman Estates. I usually don't waste time on those day trips, but Keeper promised me a great date, just the two of us. How could I say no?! After the big appointment we went to Schamburg, Il to Gameworks!!! I had never been to an arcade before but I love to play PSP when Handsome Harry lets me. There were so many games -- Ski Ball, Whack-a-Mole, Mortal Kombat, Tekken ... I tried Ping Pong but i don't have the hoof span for it; I tried driving games, but they made me dizzy because I had to sit on the steering wheel. It took me a few tries, but I totally found my game -- air hockey!!! Totally Moorific. After we had lunch at Shaw's Crabhouse and noshed on Oysters on the halfshell and tuna tartar with avocado in yuzu sauce. Scrumdelish. We laughed and laughed. Then we dashed off to the airport to come back home. I snoozed the entire flight!

No comments: